As you know Qlearly has been turned to premium versions only and you can not continue using the free one forever!
So we searched for Qlearly Alternatives extensions for chrome which can let you save and organize your bookmarks in a good way for works pages, and everyday usages.
So here we are my recommendation for a free tools you could use to organize your bookmarks on chrome browser by excellent tools/extensions and also most of them are for free.
Let us discover the best alternatives – and if you have another recommendations .. please let us it in the comments below 👇👇👇
1.Raindrop.io – Best overall bookmark manager – Click here to download
All-in-one bookmark manager
Intuitive. Powerful. Runs everywhere.
2. Lasso – Best bookmark manager for teams – Click here to download
Lasso is the all-in-one bookmark organizer for bookmarking, web research, and knowledge management.
3. Pocket – Best bookmark tool for reading later – Click here to download
Save content from everywhere on the internet to one place
4. GGather – Bookmark manager with the most options – Click here to download
Save and organize neat stuff from the Internet. Easily rediscover it later.
5. Dropmark – Best bookmarking tool for photos and media – Click here to download
Drop mark is the smart way for teams and individuals to collect, organize, and discuss anything on the web
6. Refind – Click here to download
Refind scans the entire web and picks what makes you smarter. Go deep where you want to expand your knowledge. And keep up with what matters to you with 10 personalized picks every day.
7. Webjets – Click here to download
The versatile desktop for your life and work