A lot of people asking about What is The Best time to post on social media?
Here you are an Industry Research about what is the Best Times to Post on Social Media for 2018
- The best days to post on Facebook are Wednesday at noon and 2:00 p.m. & Thursday at 1 and 2:00 p.m.
- The Thursday is the best day to post on Facebook in the week.
- safest times to post include weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- But you have to know that Saturday has the lowest amount of engagement for Facebook in the week.
- And The Evenings and early mornings have the least amount of engagement in over the day.
Let’s see it as images
But for NGOs, it’s different as you’ll see:
Also for Education:
And For technology:
it’s different to if you work in Consumer Goods industry:
But What about our tweets!
About linkedin it’s very different as:
An infographic from HubSpot about all best times to post on social media
You should do some analysis too to know what is the best time for YOUR AUDIENCE because it’s not fixed 🙂
Hope this article is useful for all of you, see you in next article wait for us on Amr4dm.com
1 thought on “The Best time to post on various social media platforms over day to day”
It’s very important to know when you are posting exactly
Thanks a lot 🙂